303 Software seeks a Chief Full Stack Engineer with extensive professional experience creating applications in React + Node. High standards, team leadership, executive level collaboration, and client-centric problem solving is pivotal to success in this role.
Your daily work can be 100% remote, but we've also got a nice office in central Denver. Two three-day weekends a month, employee ownership, open vacation policy, and opportunities to invest in pre-seed stage startups are some of the perks that come with with position.
Role responsibilities - What you will be doing
- Provide leadership and vision.
- Build & deploy well-tested code.
- Lead agile teams in analyzing, architecting, estimating, and implementing solutions.
- Mentor junior and mid-level developers.
Minimum qualifications - Skills you must have to apply
- 8+ years of software development experience.
- The ability to communicate the benefits of technical solutions to non-technical project stakeholders effectively.
- An understanding of engineering for the web: client/server architecture, REST, building APIs and modern best practices.
- Experience architecting data structures with one or more database technologies ( (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, DynamoDB, MongoDB).
Nice to Have
- Experience working in a studio environment.
- Experience working in a startup environment.
- Open-source software contributions.
- Experience with React Native.
- Some knowledge of backend web frameworks such as Express or Laravel.
- Proficiency with graphic design tools such as Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Experience designing UIs and creating wireframes/high fidelity mockups/prototypes.